Bulgaria airport transfers
Travel agency EXPRESS TOURS provides AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
- Privat transfers
- Large group transfers
- Airport taxis
- New vehicles operated by profesional drivers only
- Vehicle and passenger seat insurance
- No charge for excess luggage
- No charge for flight delays
- Airport meet and greet
- Door to door service
- No hidden charges
- Monitored flight schedule
- Local taxes included
- 24 hours pick up / drop off
- Prepaid road and parking taxes
Reservations can be made online or by phone -
Duty phone: Radostina Ivanova +359 9889 68886
When two or more persons are included in one book, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have done so on behalf of all members.
The reservation is confirmed only by confirmation by phone or in writing by E-mail.
1. We offer:
Service 24 hours,7 days a week, 365 days a year
New and in ordervehicles operated by drivers - professionals
Payment shall be made by agreement with the representative of TA 'Express Tours "
3. Prices for children
All children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of their age and should therefore be included in the total number of passengers in the reservation.
4. Excess baggage
If any passenger wishes to bring additional baggage (stroller, wheelchair, golf clubs, etc.) must inform us at time of booking. TA "Express Tours" reserves the right to charge for excess baggage or refuse transportation of excess baggage.
5. Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol in our vehicles.
Smoking is prohibited unless express permission from the driver. TA "Express Tours", including its drivers and its representatives reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behavior may present a threat to the driver or other passengers. In these circumstances no refunds will be made.
When the reservation is canceled more than 10 days before the transfer shall be reimbursed the full amount. When a reservation is canceled - at least 10 days before the transfer will be charged 50% of the amount. When the reservation is canceled less than 24 hours in advance the amount is not refundable.
7. Circumstances beyond our control that may impede the implementation of commitments:
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- Extreme or bad weather conditions
- Compliance with the orders of the police
- Unforeseen delays due to traffic
- Actions of third parties
- Closure of roads