BULGARIA – ROMANIA - SERBIA
9 days / 8 nights multi-day group trip on the Balkans from Sofia
Optional : pick up from Varna or Bourgas
Airport arrival transfer from Sofia Airport to the hotel. City tour in Sofia. Dinner and overnight in Sofia.
Breakfast. Departure to Shipka – visiting the Russian church and the Monument of liberty. Lunch near Etara – visiting the Etara – open air ethnographic museum. Departure to Veliko Turnovo – The Old Capital of Bulgaria.
Dinner and overnight in Veliko Turnovo.
Breakfast. City tour and lunch in Veliko Turnovo. Visiting the historical hill Tzarevetz. Departure to Russe. Dinner and overnight in Russe.
Breakfast. Visiting Ivanovo rock monastery, Visiting Basarbovo rock monastery. Lunch in Russe; Departure to Bucharest (Romania ). Dinner and overnight in Bucharest.
Breakfast. Bucharest – city tour. Departure to Sinaia. Lunch in Sinaia. Visiting the Palace of Pelesh and the Sinaia monastery. Dinner and overnight in Sinaia.
Breakfast. Departure to Bran – visiting the Dracula’s castle. Lunch in Bran. Departure to Turda. Dinner and overnight in Turda.
Breakfast. Visiting The salt mine in Turda. Departure to Kladovo ( Serbia ). Dinner and overnight in Kladovo.
Breakfast. Visiting the Iron Gates National Park – boat trip. Visiting the Golubac fortress. Lunch. Visiting the Smedrevo fortress. Departure to Belgrade.
Dinner and overnight in Belgrade.
Breakfast. Belgrade – city tour and lunch. Transfer to Airport Belgrade.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Accomodation in 4* or 5* hotels
- Full board meal - lunch and dinner with 1 soft drink included or coffee / tea
- Transportation with comfortable bus with WiFi and professional driver – all taxes included
- Professional English-speaking tour leader from Travel agency Express tours through the whole itineray and English-speaking lokal guides for the visitings and city tours
- Tips for the guides and driver
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary
- City tours in Sofia, Veliko Turnovo, Bucharest and Belgrade
- Ticket for Shipka Monument of Liberty, Etara open-air museum, Tzarevetz, Ivanovo rock monasteries, Pelesh palace, Bran castle, Turda salt mine, Iron gates boat trip, Golubac fortress, Smedrevo fortress
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organization by Travel agencyExpress tours
Contact us to get a price!